1. Gym 6 times a week: I made it past week 2, where I promptly became sick due to a massive flu going around campus. I blame it on my sickness. There were some days where I tried Bikhram yoga for the first time with my friend, and it was an eye-opening experience. In my dehydrated and exhausted state, I swear I found God. lolol
2. Pescatarian diet: Week 1 I was just eternally hungry. Week 2 I realized how I’ve been eating a shit ton of meat my whole life and how difficult it was to balance my diet out without a constant source of protein from dead animals. Week 3 I realized I gradually shifted to vegetarianism temporarily because buying large amounts of fresh salmon was taking a hit on my wallet. I expected my food budget to go up, and it did! Luckily I got swiped into the dining commons many times so it made making vegetarian choices a lot easier. Week 4, on FEBRUARY 29th I accidentally slipped and swallowed a bit of meat because I was unaware of its presence in my Hot and Sour soup at the restaurant. Since I was unaware, THIS WAS STILL A SUCCESS.
3. Not hook up/sleep with anyone: Well, due to this, I’ve realized that a certain girl that was close to me is pretty amazing. After a drunken make out at an event she took me to, we hit it off and now we’re dating. AYY so I’m off the market again. Which also means I get a lot of shit for my high turnover rate, but it’s hard to avoid having feelings after I thought I was heartless for the majority of this year.
4. Find an internship: Haven’t heard back from any of the places that I’ve applied to, but my friend Diana and I polished our cover letters and resumes and now we’re officially job hunting. Post graduation fears…so much for taking a year off of law school. I officially have 365 days to professionally improve my resume so it’s not all premed stuff :(
5. Social Media: After deleting the social media apps off of my phone, it made it that much easier. It was nice staying off of facebook because I was extremely productive. Set the curve in all three of my classes!
6: Drink once a week: I never get drunk now :( I broke this rule during week 3 because I realized some of my friends missed hanging out with me on thursday afternoons. I celebrated their LSAT results with them. SO MUCH MORE MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM DRINKING LESS.
Overall, February was a success. :) Best month ever.